Tuesday, June 2, 2009

LHR: Seasons in the Sun

Seasons in the Sun? Yes, all these babies have seen at least 2, 3 and in some cases 6 or more Seasons in the Sun.


The dress is extremely comfortable and acts as a perfect "throw it on quickly" number. I believe most of this outfit is from New York and as I'm off to New York this weekend, let's call it a tip to weekends in NYC past .


The dress was bought while on a girls weekend with Val and the Commerce 92 chix at least 6 years ago. I don't recall where it was bought it but I do remember there was matching thigh-length jacket that I left behind. I believe I felt the that the dress and jacket were too trendy to last more than a season or two. Little did I know that I would keep wearing the dress year in and year out quite comfortably.

The Details:
Earrings: Vintage (originally, from one of the Rodwell - Gramma or Aunt Ruth probably)
Dress: Baby Blue Line, NYC
Bracelet: Plastic Majong Bracelet, NYC Street Vendor
Shoes: Muxart Mules, London

2 comments:

YYZ said...

I love that dress! You wore the night we went to Noce to bid you goodbye before you moved to LHR-land!

Those shoes are so great-- they remind me of Missoni. They will always be chic! Just like you. :)

YYZ said...

BMad does not read our blog, but he did skim yesterday while I was on the phone with him and he LOVED this dress of yours. Since he won't comment, I will do it for him. :)