Thursday, June 4, 2009

LHR: Think Pink

A few weeks back J and I went to a Cowboy-themed party. It was so themed because a friend of mine was moving to Austin, Texas. Thus the theme. I had a hat but had to visit the local Oxfam for the rest of the outfit. My goal was to find a shirt that worked for the cowgirl look. I succeeded and in fact I kept that shirt and gave it a whirl yesterday for my Think Pink Look.

Once again, this outfit (similar to Seasons in the Sun) consists of nothing new except my tank top (vintage 2009). The rest of the get-up spans back a number of summers. I find with summer clothes that I'm rarely true to trends as I have a real issue purging. You'll notice that in my outfits over the next few weeks.

Here goes my Think Pink theme:

I love the pink racing stripe on the trousers.


Details:
Shirt: Pink Gingham Shirt (Oxfam, Dalston High Street, London)
Tank: White Tank (Forever21, New York)
Trousers: TBD, Queen Street West, Toronto (at least 6 years old)
Brooch: Vintage Flower Brooch -- again from the Gramma/Aunt Ruth Salon
Shoes: Silver Ballet Slippers, Venise,
London
Ring: square silver band - can not remember where I got it.

1 comment:

YYZ said...

LOVE! It is, somehow, both preppy and funky at the same time. Darling! What a total score that shirt is!