Sunday, June 14, 2009

YYZ: Hippy-Hippie Shake

Running errands on a Sunday. 
Love these jeans and liked this top when I bought it, but have since changed my mind... 
Sadly, I had removed the tags prior to deciding that the top is unflattering. 
Oh, well-- it works for a run to the garden centre.

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU, Jackie O: giant sunglasses make going out wearing no more make-up than just a slick of lipgloss much more glamourous than it would otherwise be.
Also, they take a bit of the hippie out of this outfit (though they can't take the hippy out of it!).

Glasses: Ardene (2 fer $5!)
Top: Jacob
Jeans: Macy's, Boston (no idea what brand)
Shoes: DSW, San Francisco (the very best DSW ever!)
Cuff: H&M

2 comments:

Daphne said...

Those are amazing jeans... but I like the top too! I like the straps in particular...

YYZ said...

I'm glad you like the straps--they were what drew me to it in the first place: they cover bra straps! Alas, they do not really work on my body-type, but Jacob has "skinny mirrors", the kind that make everything look better than it really does... Oh, well.