Saturday, June 20, 2009

YYZ: Summer Lovin'

Today was the last day of the 2008-2009 school year.
Finally.
Hello, SUMMER!

Long meeting, followed by the always-lovely Garden Party (where I ate 4 fried shrimp and they were goooooooood!), then a series of errands, then haircut, then out for a date with my honey at the Royal Ontario Museum, then a stop in Kensington Market to pick up "Big Fat Burritos" (more on that in a future post...) = a very long day. 
My feet were tired and achy, but it was a good test for my shoes!  

A test that resulted in my buying a comfier pair....

I hate this dress: because it is cheap, it GROWS; by lunchtime it no longer fits and I just feel frumpy and wrinkled in it. 
But, once again, I needed to wear the shoes, so.....

Full-skirted shirt dress: Smart Set
Vintage brooch and belt: Mum and Grama, respectively
Shades: Ardene

1 comment:

LHR said...

4 whole shrimps :) You sound like one of those crazy anorexic girls.