Wednesday, June 3, 2009

LHR: These Boots Were Made For Walkin'

I am going to apologize for my poor photography right up front because this outfit and Emilie were smokin'. My shots just don't do it justice.

First off Emilie is French which explains how she easily paired a funky colourful dress, hip-slung belt and white cowboy boots. As you can see, she looked fabulous.




Emilie tells me that the dress was designed and sewn by a friend of hers. Now that makes it even more interesting. In particular, I love the combination of the streety dress and the cowboy boots with leopard skin detail on the boots. As YYZ often says the French just throw it together and make it work. Emilie is a perfect example of that style.

1 comment:

YYZ said...

Adorable! (say it in French!)

Those boots are so kitschy and fun! Those boots are made for ROCKIN' this outfit!

Cute, cute, cute!

Of course she pulls it off: I'd look like an elderly woman masquerading as a couch in that print and Emilie just rocks it. Bravo!