Saturday, April 11, 2009

AMS: Guest Appearance

This weekend, I (LHR) am in Amsterdam spending Easter with my good friend - Tania - now known as AMS. I thought rather than showing my outfit which was the same one I wore on Wednesday in London. We would feature her outfit instead. She had on an elegant black dress which was matched with a casual white bolero cardigan. Amsterdam weather means layering is a must. The dress has an empire waist which is my favourite cut and is one of the most becoming cuts on everyone. I particularly loved this dress because of the deliberate finish or 'unfinish' on the neckline (see below) and textured creased material. The hemline also offered a point of interest. It was scalloped and flowy. She paired it with a pair of funky leather boots. Below you can see how wonderfully this transitions to biking around Amsterdam.

2 comments:

YYZ said...

Fantastic contrast between delicate dress & rugged boots. Lookin' good, AMS!

Anonymous said...

Love the boots!!!!!!!!

YVR