Monday, April 27, 2009

YYZ: Re-run


Today when I left the house, I was wearing a coat and gloves. But the temperature is supposed to go up to 27 degrees Celsius.... How does one dress?

Well, once again I turned to footless tights as the solution: a nod to summery weather, but still keeping my scary-pale legs out of the public eye.



Get used to this dress: my summer work wardrobe is very limited because I only need summery work clothes for a very short time each year. What I wear every day in summer at home is very different from what I wear to work, largely because of the dress code restrictions/basic professionalism by which I must abide for the few weeks each year when work and summer overlap.

So, same old, same old: standy-by wrap dress with pop of spring colour provided in the form of electric (80s!) blue.

Dress: H&M
Cami: Smart Set
Tights: Nordstrom
Shoes: 9 West
Cuff & earrings: H&M, I think.


No comments: