Tuesday, April 28, 2009

YYZ: Golden Years


So not feelin' it today. 
I did like this outfit when I first wore it a few weeks ago; foray into light-shoes-dark-tights felt pretty good. 
But:
Hate hair-- have "repair" appointment booked for tomorrow. 
(I HAVE TO GO ANOTHER WHOLE DAY WITH DOG EARS! 
Nothing can be done about the colour until next time, but I did choose this one, so....) 
Hate having to wear layers & feeling bulky (it's 10 degrees out there today).

Top & Skirt: Club Monaco
Cami: Smart Set
Belt: Vintage; thank you, Grama!
Tights: Secret
Shoes: 9 West
Earrings: Meg
Cuff: H&M

2 comments:

LHR said...

I love the shoes. I still haven't gone and bought those "boat" shoes. I hope my size is still there.

Question, how far is your camera away from you when you take your shot? All my shots are out of focus. J thinks it is because it is having a difficult time figuring out to focus on me. That's rather funny really, but true.

YYZ said...

Yeah, mine are all out of focus, too, but I thought it had to with a) not understanding my camera well enough, b) the lighting.

The upside, I figure, is that I look younger.

The downside? No one is gonna love our blog b/c they can't SEE us. :)