Saturday, May 23, 2009

LHR: Keeping Up with the YYZes

After posting It's Not Easy Being Green, I scrolled down to my previous post and after 5 minutes or more I found it. I think that YYZ had written 14 posts in the meantime. At this point I look like a guest blogger not a co-blogger. As always I am in awe and a bit jealous (I am a scorpio) of YYZ's productivity, not to mention her wardrobe. In fact most of the time I feel inadequate on the amount I get done in my life when I see YYZ's amazing output (sewing, decorating, gardening, blogging and more).

However, today this feeling has actually pushed me to post immediately after my earlier post just to legitimize my LHR moniker which is an equal part of our blog name.

The question is how do I keep that going. I see three solutions:
  1. I need to blog more (not likely)
  2. I need to buy more clothing in order to post (not a good idea)
  3. YYZ might slow down a bit to keep me from feeling quite so inadequate
I vote for 3 :)

4 comments:

YYZ said...

Don't I get a vote?

I love doing this (even though it often means that I am NOT doing something else I SHOULD be doing... like HOMEWORK. Ahem...), so #3 is not too likely in the very near future.

However, with only a few weeks left of dressing for work, posts WILL slow down, so don't worry.

Also, may I point out that the reason I am so "productive" is because I am AT HOME. You, on the other hand, are off being glamourous and DOING THINGS. Can you imagine M ever letting me drag him to a burlesque show or to dance lessons? Not likely! :)

LHR said...

Well in fact J has stopped going to the dance lessons and we need to start on the beginner's track again on June 8th.

I wish you lived here there are so many amazing things we would love to do that involve dressing up (mostly in vintage style) and dancing.

LHR said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
YYZ said...

Sigh. Me, too. But I would HATE to be a UK teacher: I'd have no time to do anything fun!