Thursday, May 14, 2009

YYZ: Shout!

No outfit post today: it is House Shout day and so I had to wear my "House" colours. What are they? Orange and royal blue. 
Lovely. 
Actually, I like them separately, and in some cases they are good together, just not in an OUTFIT kind of way....

The whole point is to look crazy and wild, so I planned to have BMad take some shots of me in my oversized, star-shaped sunglasses and Flashdance-ified T-shirt, etc., but things are not altogether great for my poor sewing assistant, so I left at the end of my classes so that I could take him to the vet. 
Thus, no outfit post. 
I will try to find a photo of the glasses for you, though. 
Believe me, they are something.

This shot is from a few years back-- hence the hairdo.


1 comment:

LHR said...

I'm hoping your sewing assistant is back to his sprightly self.

You are a star!