Monday, May 11, 2009

YYZ: I Want Candy!

Once again, overly matchy-matcherson. 
Some habits, forged in the crucible of 80s fashion sensibility, die hard.

I feel like this outfit is a tribute to one of my (many) favourite candies: 

It ended up not being as warm as I had anticipated today, so I had to wear a cardi all day at work, which was a bit sad because what is cute about this t-shirt is its sleeve detail. 

At least the shoes were still visible and, as always when I wear them, they sparked a whole lotta "I LOVE YOUR SHOES!" 
I love these silly shoes, too. 
So did Mel, who also "bourght" a pair!

Shoes: Mia
T-shirt: Smart Set 
(bought in vain attempt to match the ill-fated boots)
Skirt: the late, lamented Caban
Cuff: H&M
Earrings: Oh, gawd, I think they're from Ardene. How embarassing.

2 comments:

Rodwellian said...

It was cold today here. In fact, I almost got blown off my bike it was so windy. Ihad all intentions of shooting my outfit today which was an Ellenesque look. Yet, our camera was out of batteries. Oh well. Nothing that exciting and I think the trousers are too long. I am starting to think you are on to something re: skirts.

YYZ said...

Am wearing too-long trousers myself today-- we had to be outside for 40 minutes first thing this morning, so bare legs were not an option, as it is sunny but quite chilly.

BMad did some surgery on my camera, as he agrees that things were blurrier than they ought to be, so we will see how it all works out with the next shots.

I did today's before work b/c trousers are linen, so won't see if there is any improvement until tomorrow.