Thursday, May 14, 2009

YYZ: Getting Sorted

I found this little tutorial from the quirkly Mademoiselle Robot to be quite entertaining and, also, to be very sound advice. Of utmost importance is her admonition to make sure you are feeling happy and confident: part of my current summer wardrobe crisis may, in fact, be due to having done a purge in the wrong frame of mind...

Enjoy! 

(LHR-- consider this post to be my surrogate, since you know I love you too much to EVER go through a purge with you! :) )

Bisous!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is such a useful little tutorial - and extremely timely too, as I am about to finish up the seasonal wardrobe switcheroo!

yvr

YYZ said...

Ooh! Me too! (I will try to be sure I am in the right frame of mind.)

www.yyz-lhr.com said...

OK I'm going to read it and guess what tomorrow I'm bringing in the spring/summer clothes (even though it feels like winter here still)

I"ll try hard YYZ to purge. I'll try but you know me.

YYZ said...

I do know you, honey, and I have great confidence in your ability to purge. I mean, come on: you took up JOGGING, for god's sake-- you can certainly manage to purge a bit. :)