Monday, May 18, 2009

YYZ: Pease Pudding & Saveloys

No outfit today-- it's a holiday and I am savouring some snuggles with my purring best friend next to me (perfectly positioned for maximum Belly Rubs), surfing around the web, reluctant to get up and leave said purrzly guy.

Which led me to find this.

I know it is wrong for someone my age and of my hobbity proportions to want to dress like a cross between Eliza Doolittle (pre-'Enry 'Iggins makeover)


 and the Artful Dodger, 


but these clothes are sooooooo tempting and the photos are so gorgeously styled!  

2 comments:

LHR said...

OH MY GAWD!!!! How did I miss this post and those amazing clothes. I love love love them. Did I say love love love love love. i want to wear 2 different colour legs.

YYZ said...

I know. I totally want to wear one STRIPED leg-- don't you? I also want to be able to sport all those ethereal, frothy, distressed skirts with fabulously ratty top hats.

As YVR and I used to say, "Where IS that girl going?!"

Imagine the possibilities...

I'd like my 20s as a do-over, please. I would dress SO much better this time around!