Tuesday, May 26, 2009

YYZ: World View


One of the drawbacks/advantages (depends on the day) of being gobsmackingly immature AND a Scorpio, to boot, is that I often have a very black and white view of the world.

Is it any surprise then that this colour scheme permeates our home and my wardrobe? 
(I even choose black and white flowers for my garden!  I tried colour one year and it just made me edgy and irritated every time I was out in the backyard. Who can relax and enjoy a glass of wine in the evening when the flowers are bugging her???)

Shoes: Target
White denim capris: The sale rack at the Gap several years ago-- a worthwhile purchase!
Empire waist t-shirt: Smart Set
Oddly unseasonable (like the temperature today) cardigan: Costa Blanca
Cuff: H&M
Earrings: Ardene
(This outfit is [yet] another paen to the MALL.... Which is where I can afford to shop, so I should just get over it, already.  Sigh.)

No comments: